The Nanoenergy symposium is an annual international event in the field organised by the International Association of Advanced Materials and VBRI Sverige AB during 04 - 07 November 2018, Stockholm, Sweden. This symposium will address the theory, design, research, discovery and development of new energy nanomaterials and nanotechnology for energy harvesting, production, storage, transfer and other energy applications.
The symposium aims to bring together academia, industries and policy makers interested in the application of nanotechnology in the energy sector. A wide range of disciplines will be included from theory to experiments, device development, technology demonstration, manufacture and scale-up of nanotechnology applied to energy.
Advanced energy nanomaterials and nanotechnology
Energy nanomaterial synthesis, characterization and methodology
Nanoenergy device engineering, physics and chemistry
Manufacturing and scale-up and commercialization of nanoenergy materials
Nano- catalysis, photocatalysis
Nano- thin films, coatings, surfaces
Nano- energy storage, batteries and supercapacitors
Nano- energy harvesting, solar cells and solar thermal
Nanogenerators and advanced nanohybrid energy devices
- Excellent speakers from industry and academia. It is a series of cruise event where 8+ thematic sessions are hosted in the single vessel to explore interdisciplinary connections with areas of hydrogen, fuel cells and thermal energy.
- There is a chance to visit the Nobel museum and two Scandinavian capital cities.
- Access to all parallel events in a single registration fee.
- IAAM Medal, IAAM Scientist Medal and Young Scientist awards will be privileged by the International Association of Advanced Materials.
- Amazing experience of cruise hospitality and visit two capital cities of Scandinavia, not to mention the beautiful views you will experience of the Stockholm archipelago on days.
Highlights of Activities:
- Excellent Speakers
- Interdisciplinary Research Presentations
- Global Networking
- Strong Attendance from Industry and Academia
- Parallel Symposiums
- Industry Exhibition
- Training Courses
- IAAM Awards and Felicitation
- Amazing Experience of Cruise Hospitality
- Explore two of the Scandinavian Capitals
- Global Market
- Product Launches
We look forward welcoming you in Stockholm.